Wednesday, January 25, 2012

i stink and i care just enough.

If I don't jump in the shower right this instant there's a good chance I'll still be dripping wet [and naked] when my visiting teachers get here. So, why am I still writing? Good Question.

It's just been awhile since I've had a chance to just write just to write and I'm feeling a bit deprived... School is awesome, and awesomely time consuming. I think I could "skate by" with a lot less time into it, but I find all the material (so far) so fascinating that I find myself now checking discussion boards, and sneaking peeks at my text books in the same way I used to check in on facebook or steal seconds in a good chick lit novel. I guess it's all a good thing, since this is what I want to do with my life, right?

In other news... I just hopped off the exercise bike, which is getting much more use this year (or so I can pretend) and I'm all sweaty. Well, not ALL sweaty but enough to stink. And L. Pirate just woke up & I still need a shower lest these new visiting teaching ladies decide that they should probably just visit me via phone next month because nobody likes to smell body odor.

Peace out people.

2 comments:

wendy said...

ha ha...hope you got that shower.
It is good to be able to write...just for the sake of writing.

Laurie said...

I love this post.