Monday, December 16, 2013

my friend wrote a book



So... My friend wrote a book. I was nervous to read it because we're friends and what if I didn't like it? She called it a "paranormal romance" and paranormal romances just aren't my thing. I warned her: I might not like your book because I'm not a fan of the genre. (I hated Twilight, remember?) But I bought it, and I hesitantly began reading. Much to my surprise I actually liked it!

The main character, Jane, is my kind of girl. She's independent and strong-minded. She falls fast and hard (as in love-at-first-site) for William, the muscular and mysterious boy that moves in down the street. He happens to be a not-quite immortal Warrior who is being hunted by these otherworldly creatures, created by the same Warlochs that created him.

Anyway, it's a fast, fun read with a little bit of romance, a little bit of humor, a little bit of drama, a little bit of action, and just enough reality for me to enjoy it. So, if your looking for something to read... You can buy it HERE.

No comments: