Saturday, March 26, 2011

it's still march.

Basically every day for the last week,
I look at the calendar
and I think,
Holy Crap.
It's still March!?

January is usually the month that lasts forever,
but not this year.
January went quick.
February went even faster.
And March?
It's been March for months now.

I don't mean to be too whiney here.
I like March.
The trees are leafing out,
the roses are blooming,
the weather isn't too hot.

But,
I'm kinda just ready for it to be April.
April will bring:
Conference, Easter, and my Aunt Pam.
And, it will mean we're half done with the deployment!

April is probably why March is feeling so long.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I agree! I feel like this March has been one of the longest months of my life!!!

Kristi said...

Oh dear! I pray for your April, May, and June to FLY by for you!