The other day I got a little email from my good friend Carrie, telling me she passed "The Liebster" award onto me. If you know me, you know I'm not a big fan of passing on awards. Nevertheless, Carrie's blog is one of my favorites & I really can't believe I made her Five.
Here are the Rules of the Award, and for once... I'm going to play along. Mostly.
In accepting the award, you are supposed to follow these rules:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare-other bloggers.
5. Finally and the best rule of all………have fun and spread the love!
Here are my FIVE -ish.
1. Angie in Pink. This girl is so very inspiring. I think the whole world needs a little Angie in their lives.
2. Oh... This is Awkward. This girl cracks. me. up.
3. Kazzy has a beautiful mind (and voice) and she often has me thinking on the good things of life. I like that.
4. None of Your Beeswax. Kelly is like a Loreli Gilmore in the flesh. What more can I say? I love the woman.
5. The Life I Have Been Given. I had the pleasure of meeting this woman last year, and I'm so thankful for that. She's also incredibly inspiring to me.
6. Banter, Buffoonery, and Bloggy Blather. Melinda is real. And funny. And adorable. And the kind of person everyone wants to have at a party.
7. Trapped Between a Scream and a Hug. Last, but not least, Rachel is my blog-turned-phone friend. We talk for hours in that space between a scream and hug -where so much of the SAHM's life is lived- and I love her for listening.
There are so many others who aren't on this list... Women I love with Blogs I love...