Tuesday, June 19, 2012

it was the best idea ever

I realized yesterday that I was really in need of a little hope. Hope for a reprieve.  Just knowing that my angel-of-a-neighbor-girl was going to provide me two hours of a break was enough to begin my day with a level of energy I haven't experienced in awhile. Yesterday, before she came, I managed to get shopping done and bathrooms cleaned and dishes unloaded and scriptures read and even a nap. Then while she was here I cleaned the bedroom and kitchen and I began my paper due this week. It was awesome!!

And today the house will be ignored while I try to pound out this paper. I have completely forgotten how to write research papers by the way, and I've never had to write 7 pages worth. (I skated through school, I really did.) So... wish me luck.

(It's Tuesday, isn't it? Oops.)

Here's a tell me truly: When was the last time your wrote a research paper?


6 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

In high school, 12 yrs ago :)

Amy said...

December for my bio 101 class. And I did smokin good if I do say so myself. :)

wendy said...

Do you KNOW how old I am.......research paper!!!!!
????????

Ashy said...

A week ago. It wasn't fun. Good luck with yours!

Jenny Lynn said...

Yikes...I don't even want to go there. Well, alright 1989!

Best of luck with yours.

Cynthia said...

College...about 10 years ago. BUT I was a history major and love research and could probably still write a decent research paper...I have a wonderful method that makes it a cinch :) And someday I will go back to school and I am sure I will dislike the whole process once again.