Tuesday, January 8, 2013

and so it goes...

After approximately

14 days of sick
8 boxes of kleenex & 1 roll of toilet paper
56 bags of herbal tea
3 1/2 bags of cough drops
6 gallons of juice
an unbelievable amount of essential oils
OTC medicines
and a trip to urgent care...

Hubby and I seem to be on the mend. Thankfully! The last two weeks have been miserable. I feel like a bear coming out of hibernation. Everything in my world came to a halt & now, now I'm looking at all the things I was juggling a month ago and I'm feeling tired just thinking about having to pick it all back up. I need to cut some things but I'm not sure what to cut, what I can cut!

Soon as I have the energy, I'll work on figuring this out. My priorities need a re-stack.

In the meantime, the Pirate is displaying symptoms that he just might come down with this bronchitis bug after all. Pray this isn't so!


3 comments:

Aunt Merrilee said...

Oh no! I hope he isn't getting sick. That would be so bad! He will be so miserable and you won't be able to do much for him. I will say a prayer for him.. put him on the temple roll just now. Actually put all of your names on the roll. Hope it helps. love you guys.

Aunt Merrilee said...

I am so glad you and hubby are better, though.

Carrie said...

I am glad you are feeling better! I have (knock on wood) been lucky not to come down with anything beyond some bad headaches this year. Hope you are forever on the mend:)