Monday, September 16, 2013

full to tears

Seriously. I *could* be called an emotional basket case. At least for these tears currently streaking down my face. They're tears of gratitude really. Three years ago today, after years of infertility and miscarriage, this baby boy finally joined our family and it has been the best, BEST part of my life. Being a mother. And he's growing up so fast.

At three:

He still doesn't sleep a full night.
He's still in diapers, though he knows how to use the toilet.
He's recently sprouted this strong independent streak.
"I'll do it myself." "No! My turn!" "This is not ors, this is mine." -all phrases we hear over and over.
His favorite show: Daniel the Tiger's Neighborhood or Jake and the Neverland Pirates.
His favorite color: Green.
His favorite book: The Very Hungry Caterpillar.
His favorite toy: Trains, trains, more trains.
His favorite things to do: Play trains, do puzzles, "squish" his dad, watch shows, and go to the Zoo, and to parks. He also likes to stomp around the house saying, "RoARrrr! I'm like a dinosaur! ROAR!"

2 comments:

Tracie said...

What is it with Daniel Tiger? My three year old loves that show too!

Kelly L said...

Love it!
I've Become My Mother