Thursday, October 10, 2013

someone is going to stop by today.

I don't know who, but it's going to happen.

I've been extra "blah" today. Excessively tired. In pain. Mild pain, but pain nonetheless. And though I've been doing me best to keep up with dishes and meals and messes... my house is still a complete disaster zone. Pirate is just faster than me, it's that simple.

It's well past noon and I still look (and feel) as though I just tumbled out of bed. (I did brush my teeth, put on jeans, AND a bra...) Still. It's always days like this that my nice, new neighbors decide to be neighborly and knock on my door. It's a Murphy's Law kind of phenomenon.

UPDATE:
After writing this, I got up and dug into the house work. I even went and brushed my teeth again. My neighbors have caught me in humiliating circumstances three times in the last month, so I just couldn't let it happen again. So, I cleaned. And naturally, no one but the post-guy came to the door.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Isn't that always how it is?? My house is a mess - someone must be stopping by today! :/