Sunday, January 9, 2011

the time i almost got to blog

Last week, I was awake and Son was sleeping, and I almost got to blog. I was going to tell you how we played sidewalk chalk outside with my niece and how the dog sat on the pictures and had a pink butt for a few days. I was going to take a picture.

Today is like that day. I actually, for the first time in weeks, got to do a little catching up on your blogs, and now when I'm ready to post on my own, Son is becoming a cranky pants.

And so that is pretty much the story of my life the last few weeks.

Being at my momma's house requires me to use her computer, at least for the moment. And her computer rules are chiefly: No eating while being on the computer. Well... I'd say 50% of my computer time is while I'm eating. And since the Little Pirate was born, the other 50% of my computer time was while I was feeding him, but that has become pretty much impossible too.

But no worries. THIS is the week when I figure this type of thing out. And I WILL figure it out.

I've got all kinds of goals for this year. The Gettin' Healthy Challenge being the primary one.
Also, I'd like to begin making dinner at least three or four times a week. I got a fat slower cooker cookbook for Christmas, and I intend to use it. I'm hoping to pack my days full of things to do, people to visit, places to go. I'm hoping time goes quickly.

Als0: If any of you are interested in advertising on my blog, or sponsoring give-a-ways here, let me know.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Love the dog with the pink butt story.

Laurie said...

Heather, you're awesome. I can't wait to see you in real life! Sometime this week?!?